QMOM: Best-In-Class Momentum, Now 20% Cheaper
December 30, 2022
- Momentum is one of the best-researched systematic investing strategies and has produced significant outperformance in the past.
- The Alpha Architect U.S. Quantitative Momentum ETF follows a differentiated investment process that delivered strong momentum exposure in the past.
- Over the last 5 years, QMOM outperformed several other momentum exchange-traded funds and an academic benchmark from Kenneth French.
- On December 1, 2022, Alpha Architect (the manager of QMOM) announced that they will lower the management fee from 0.49% to 0.39% per 01/31/2023.
- This is a reduction of about 20% and makes the QMOM ETF even more attractive for investors who seek active momentum exposure.
- SA #18: RPV – ‘Pure Value’ Is Indeed More Value Than ‘Value’
- SA #17: IUSV – Transparent Value With Modest Active Risk
- SA #16: IWD – Low Growth Is Not Necessarily Value – Also For Large Caps
- SA #15: VLUE – Transparent Value With Little Industry Bets
This content is for educational and informational purposes only and no substitute for professional or financial advice. The use of any information on this website is solely on your own risk and I do not take responsibility or liability for any damages that may occur. The views expressed on this website are solely my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of any organisation I am associated with. Income- or benefit-generating links are marked with a star (*). Please also read the Disclaimer.